Thursday, April 14, 2011

As promised I have one more totally FREE (adorable!!) Easter printable!




When I asked for any Easter ideas/printables Brandy at Simply Creative Insanity not only

donate a link or printable she totally made a set..in a matter of a quick few days. She wanted to

do something special for the military momma's. Here it is!


My daughter saw this an right away said mommy I want that tea party...so I am thinking we

have just the thing for this little set! To get a copy just email her at bcramer485@sbcglobal.net

and don't forget to visit her blog! Even if your not thowing a party these would be great for easter brunch, a play date, or saved for next year! Of course once you have them you know your going to want to have a little something :)

I guess I know what I am doing with that Easter candy corn I just bought!