Saturday, October 8, 2011

Caramel Apple Cupcakes...and shirts!

I make/bake/create so many things that there's no way I can share them all here. But I try to share my favorites! I've been trying to create a new seasonal flavor every two weeks for our bible study group. Last week I almost didn't make any (gasp) because I was so out of it after the moving news but at the last minute I threw together an experimental recipe..and I'm so glad I did! Not only did they turn out really fun, they totally got me out of my funk and put me back to "me". Nothing a cupcake can't do in this house :)

For these caramel apple cupcakes I baked an apple cupcake with fresh apple chunks baked in, iced with a caramel buttercream and then topped with caramel and chopped peanuts.
The sticks are a must...they totally finish the cupcake. Wish I had time to tie some bows on them. Man what happen to the wrappers???

So while I'm at it I figured I would share these caramel apple shirts I also made the same week. I thought they would be fun for the twins.

Aren't they cute?!


Red for Bailey Boo.......and green for Miley Moo!







What projects is everybody working on now??? I will be back this week with some tutorials!